Are you looking for a safe, fun, and loving place for your dog while you’re away on vacation or traveling for work?
Midtown offers overnight boarding 365 days a year as your dog’s home away from home. Midtown is the perfect place for dogs that love to play, socialize, and just be dogs in our unique open play environment. And of course, all Midtown dogs get plenty of love and attention throughout the day!
Unlike traditional kennels, boarding dogs take advantage of our full daycare schedule at no additional charge. All dogs also enjoy a well needed mid-day nap in our climate controlled kennel house. Our special environment will leave your dog all tuckered out at the end of their stay, so that you can enjoy a calm household when you return from your trip!
We charge by the night so you may pick up in the morning (if you can’t wait to see your buddy) or the afternoon (for one last full day of play) on your pick-up day and there’s no additional charge. We do not off cat-boarding at this time.
Overnight Boarding Reminders & Guidelines
- Evaluation: A free behavior evaluation is required for all new dogs prior to daycare and boarding, which is simply a free day of daycare.
- Vaccinations: Please make sure you or your vet have provided us with updated vaccinations records. We require Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella (you may need to ask for this one specifically as it’s not a standard vaccination). You may bring the records in with you or have them faxed or emailed to us.
- Drop-Off: We strongly recommend a morning drop off by 3pm to ensure your dog gets plenty of play on that first day of boarding!
- Food: You may bring your own dog food or use ours – currently Kirkland brand Chicken and Rice formula for Adult dogs. If your dog has a sensitive stomach, we strongly recommend bringing your own food to avoid any stomach issues while at Midtown.
- Bedding: We provide bedding at no charge, or you may bring your own bedding. You are welcome to bring toys for your dog to play with during nap time and overnight, but we do not introduce toys to the playgroups for safety reasons. We also have plenty of bowls, so no need to bring your own.
- Medications: We are happy to administer medications for your dogs. There is no charge unless we have to administer the medication manually (i.e. if your dog is resisting the medication - $2/administration). If you have concerns about your dog’s health or medication requirements, please contact us prior to your reservation.