Midtown Provides the Ultimate Doggy Daycare Experience in Austin!
When you treat your dog to daycare at Midtown, you can rest assured that your canine pal is having the most engaging and enjoyable day possible in a supervised environment. They also receive lots of love and attention from our trained staff throughout the day. We treat your dog like our own!
All dogs receive several hours of socialization and playtime every day in our unique open play environment. This means more time out in the yards with freedom to run around and hang out with their canine pals! If you would prefer your dog be out playing in shorter intervals, we are more than happy to accommodate your needs – just let our staff know when you drop off.
The Benefits of Daycare at Midtown:
- Hours of socialization and playtime every day in a spacious environment
- Consistent supervision by our trained, canine-savvy staff
- Positive reinforcement and lots of love throughout the day
- Regular schedule includes nap time in our climate controlled kennel rooms
- Your dog will be exhausted at the end of a rewarding and fun-filled day!
Midtown Groom & Board offers daycare six days a week, Monday through Saturday. Our central Austin location also offers daycare on Sundays. Play groups are largely based on size, age, and personality of each of our dogs. Contact us today to set up your free playday and get a tour of our facility!
Doggy Daycare Reminders & Guidelines:
- Evaluation: A free behavior evaluation is required for all new dogs prior to daycare and boarding, which is simply a free day of daycare (1st day free!).
- Vaccinations: Please make sure you or your vet have provided us with updated vaccinations records. We require Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella (you may need to ask for this one specifically as it’s not a standard vaccination). You may bring the records in with you or have them faxed or emailed to us.
- Reservations: Reservations are recommended for daycare to ensure we have room for your dog, and we’ll be happy to put you on a recurring schedule if easier. Please note that daycare may not be available around holidays or during inclement weather.
- Lunch: You are welcome to bring lunch for your dog – please be sure to clearly label the food. We do not feed daycare dogs unless specifically requested.
- Overnight: If something comes up and you are unable to pick up your dog for any reason, please do not fret! We will be happy to keep your dog overnight.