Midtown provides the ultimate doggy daycare experience in Austin.
When your dog comes to daycare at Midtown, you can rest assured that your canine pal is having the most engaging and enjoyable day possible in a supervised environment. They also receive lots of love and attention from our trained staff throughout the day. We treat your dog like our own!
All dogs get up to 9 hours of socialization and playtime in our unique open play environment. This means more time out in the yards and free to run and hang out! If you would prefer your dog be out playing in shorter intervals, we are more than happy to accommodate your needs – just let our staff know when you drop off.
Midtown offers daycare seven days a week. We take dogs of all kinds and sizes. Play groups are largely based on size, age, and personality of each of our dogs. Contact us today to set up your next play day!
Doggy Daycare Reminders & Guidelines:
- Evaluation: A free behavior evaluation is required for all new dogs prior to daycare and boarding, which is simply a free day of daycare (1st day free!).
- Vaccinations: Please make sure you or your vet have provided us with updated vaccinations records. We require Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella (you may need to ask for this one specifically as it’s not a standard vaccination). You may bring the records in with you or have them faxed or emailed to us.
- Reservations: Reservations are recommended for daycare to ensure we have room for your dog, and we’ll be happy to put you on a recurring schedule if easier. Please note that daycare may not be available around holidays or during inclement weather.
- Lunch: You are welcome to bring lunch for your dog – please be sure to clearly label the food. We do not feed daycare dogs unless specifically requested.
- Overnight: If something comes up and you are unable to pick up your dog for any reason, please do not fret! We will be happy to keep your dog overnight.